Swift PC Optimizer™ - Optimize Your Windows Computer with Best PC Optimizer
Keep your Windows Computer running like new
Optimize your computer performance by giving it the proper maintenance. Identify and correct invalid references in your Windows registry, remove unnecessary programs from your Windows start up, clean your browsing history and temporary files and more in only a couple of clicks with world’s Best PC Optimizer that known as Swift PC Optimizer.
The Best PC Optimizer
Keep your computer clean and optimized and protect your privacy with Swift PC Optimizer. Swift PC Optimizer is a simple and powerful tool with a range of easy to use features:
- Clean and optimize your registry by removing junk files and leftover items.
- Remove privacy and temporary files to protect your privacy.
- Delete residual files to free disk space and improve performance.
- Remove broken short cuts
- Tweak a variety of system and windows settings for optimal performance
- Remove unnecessary programs from starting with Windows to increase the speed of starting Windows and to free up memory and improve performance.
Swift PC Optimizer is fast, easy and safe! The program is designed so that even novice users can keep their computers clean and optimized.
How to Use Swift PC Optimizer™
From the Home screen choose the Scan button to quickly scan your computer in world's Best PC Optimizer which is Swift PC Optimizer.
This scan will display the Scan Results and give you a quick overview of the status of your computer.
Swift PC Optimizer will go through each category in the scan results screen removing the selected items and cleaning your PC.
If certain registry keys or files are still in use by other applications Swift PC Optimizer will mark these files and attempt to remove them at a later time. It’s best to close as many applications (browser, instant messenger, email, etc.) before running a scan with Swift PC Optimizer.
To keep your PC clean and optimized we recommend you run scans on a regular basis.
It’s rare that a scan will find “0” items to clean. Leftover items are generated every time you boot your computer, add or remove programs, send or receive email, surf the web, etc. If Swift PC Optimizer finds less than 100 items we consider your PC Clean.
The Scan Results screen shows the results of a scan. It shows the number of items found in the following categories:
- Registry Issues
- Temporary Registry Values
- Temporary Internet Files and Folders
- History of Visited Web Pages
- Internet Cookies
- Residual Files (junk files and other files left over by applications)
- Invalid Short Cuts
- Performance and Optimization Settings
- Programs loaded at Start Up
You can uncheck items if you prefer not to have them optimized. Clicking on the More Info link will show you details about what has been found during the scan. The More Info button for Performance and Optimization Settings will display performance settings you can apply to your computer. The Manage Start Up link will display the Start-Up Manager.
Click on the Fix Now button to optimize your computer.